As a Back-End Developer at Shop Trade, you will be responsible for developing custom apps and system integrations on the Shopify platform. You’ll also support re-platforming projects with the oversight of data migrations from other ecommerce platforms into Shopify.
What you'll do:
- Development, delivery and support of custom Shopify Apps that meet business requirements for ecommerce merchants
- Develop and improve Shopify Apps by Shop Trade
- Contribute solid, tested, and maintainable code to shared libraries
- Support and oversee data migrations to Shopify.
- Contribute to our existing workflow by suggestion additions or improvements.
- Master the ins and outs of Shopify APIs
- Embrace continuous learning and application of new design trends and best practices for modern web development.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of hands-on back-end experience in the development space, solving technical challenges and working on integrations.
- Strong understanding and work experience with Python and Django
- Experience with RESTfil APIs, GraphQL API protocols
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation(preferably MySQL or Mongo Db)
- Experience working with a version control(GIT)
Sounds like you?
Send your resume and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] and we'll get back to you within a week.