As a Front-End Developer at Shop Trade, you are responsible for converting high fidelity designs into stunning Shopify sites using best practices. We expect you to build a viable site that meets the project needs while maintaining usability via multiple browsers and viewports(mobile and desktop). You should have and seek to obtain a high-level understanding of new technologies and trends in commerce development and value being a key member in a multi-disciplined team.
What you'll do:
- Build out the provided designs to pixel perfect accuracy
- Write structured, well-organized and DRY code.
- Inspect and troubleshoot bugs and other QA issues.
- Stay on top of best practices/trends/tools.
- Contribute to our existing workflow by suggestion additions or improvements.
- Embrace continuous learning and application of new design trends and best practices for modern web development.
- Work alongside the Designer to ensure attention to original design is upheld and provide feedback if changes are required due to functionality.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in building responsive, cross-browser compatible and accessible websites.
- Experience building mobile-first websites without the help of a framework.
- Experience working with the Shopify platform is preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience working with a version control(GIT)
- Experience using build tools such as Gulp
- Experience with CSS animations, SVG animations and JS animation frameworks such as GSAP, velocity.js.
Sounds like you?
Send your resume and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] and we'll get back to you within a week.